We are transforming field operations by:admin
1. Delivering work instructions on mobile and wearable devices when and where technicians need it, in a highly intuitive and interactive step-by-step format.
- Achieve greater compliance on critical processes such as LOTO, and complex repairs. Make technicians safer, more compliant and better equipped to handle complex technical tasks.
Contextual Relevant Content
2. Replacing outdated handwritten reports and paper processes with intelligent digital forms and checklists that can easily be saved and distributed. These reports can be associated to a specific piece of equipment to provide a historical record of maintenance and performance, etc.
- Considerably speed up the collection of data in the field, secure important data, and help to ensure that every record is legible and complete. Digital records can be as granular as you need, and are easily shared and mined.
3. Providing work order tracking, so you can follow the locations of your team members, no matter where they are. Specific work instructions include time and location stamps, providing real-time visibility to supervisors about the progress of technicians in the field.
- Deploy your workers where you need them, when you need them, without wasting precious man-hours, and obtain base data for benchmarking teams and driving productivity improvements.
4. Remote expert capabilities provide a lifeline for technicians who are operating alone in the field.
- Expert can see live video, talk, draw, and share images with field staff, suppliers to assess operations and resolve issues immediately.